Hilfsnavigation
Rathaus
© Stephan Darm 
Quickmenu
Volltextsuche
Icon FacebookIcon TwitterIcon FlickrHilfe
Seiteninhalt

Krügersches Haus

 
More than a museum
 

It is the oldest existing building of the town and it was built 1676 as a house with a rectangular hall. Since 1988 it has been used as a museum, Tourist Information and cultural meeting place. Click here in order to read more about the history of the house.

 

GeesthachtMuseum!
im Krügerschen Haus
Bergedorfer Straße 28
21502 Geesthacht show address with Google Maps

Telefon +49 4152 835979
Fax +49 4152 78967
Symbol E-Mail e-mail or contact form
Internet show website
export v-card to local directory export to local directory

Tourist-Information
im Krügerschen Haus
Bergedorfer Straße 28
21502 Geesthacht show address with Google Maps

Telefon +49 4152 836258
Fax +49 4152 78967
Symbol E-Mail e-mail or contact form
Internet show website
export v-card to local directory export to local directory

 Öffnungszeiten  

April bis September
Montag bis Freitag 10 - 18 Uhr
Samstag & Sonntag 11 - 17 Uhr

Oktober bis März
Montag bis Samstag 11 - 17 Uhr
Sonntag 11 - 17 Uhr (nur b. Sonderausstellungen)

Zum Seitenanfang (nach oben)